Dr. Jinfeng Liu, Department Webpage, Google Scholar Profile
- Zhiyinan Huang (PhD student, 2019 - current)
- Sarupa Debnath (PhD student, 2019 - current)
- Erfan Orouskhani (PhD student, 2019 - current)
- Soumya Sahoo (PhD student, 2017 - current)
- Benjamin Decardi-Nelson (PhD student, 2017 - current)
- Guoyang Yan (PhD student, 2015 - current)
- Aristarchus Gnanasekar (MSc student, 2019 - current)
- Bernard Twum Agyeman (MSc student, 2018 - current)
- Song Bo (MSc student, 2017 - current)
- Haojie Sun (Visiting PhD student, 2019 - current)
- Qian Guo (Visiting PhD student, 2019 - current)
- Qinyao Liu (Visiting PhD student, 2019 - current)
- Jianbang Liu (Visiting PhD student, 2018 - current)
- Jannatun Nahar, PhD, 2019 (EPCOR). Thesis: Closed-loop Irrigation Scheduling and Control.
- Xunyuan Yin, PhD, 2018. Thesis: Subsystem Decomposition and Distributed State Estimation of Nonlinear Process Networks.
- Su Liu, PhD, 2017 (General Electric). Thesis: Economic Model Predictive Control with Extended Horizon.
- Mohammad Rashedi, PhD, 2016 (Canada Pump & Power). Thesis: Distributed Adaptive High-Gain Extended Kalman Filtering For Nonlinear Systems.
- Bardia Hassanzadeh, PhD, 2015 (NTWIST). Thesis: Price-Driven Coordination of Distributed Model Predictive Controllers.
- Rui Nian MSc, 2019 (Spatan Controls). Thesis: Machine Learning for Industrial Processes: Prediction, Monitoring, and Adaptive Control.
- An Zhang, MSc, 2019. Thesis: Economic MPC of Wastewater Treatment Plants: Distributed Computing and Model Reduction.
- Nirwair Bajwa, MSc, 2018 (Stantec). Thesis: Hemoglobin Modeling and Simulation for Anemia Management in Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Jayson McAllister, MSc, 2017 (Spatan Controls). Thesis: Modeling and Control of Hemoglobin for Anemia Management in Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Tianrui An, MSc, 2016; RA, 2017 (SAP). Thesis: Coordinated Distributed Moving Horizon State Estimation for Linear Systems.
- Kevin Arulmaran, MSc, 2017 (Global Resource Design Inc). Thesis: Estimation and Control of Froth Flotation Units.
- Jing Zhang, MSc, 2014; RA, 2015 (Finning). Thesis: Distributed Moving Horizon State Estimation of Nonlinear Systems.
- Shuning Li, MSc, 2013; RA, 2014 (Wave Control Systems Ltd.).Thesis: Computational Properties of Unconstrained Linear Distributed Model Predictive Control.
- Angang Chen, Donghua University, 2018 - 2019
- Yi Zhang, Southeast University, 2018 - 2019
- Mengzhi Wang, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2017 - 2018
- Yawen Mao, Jiannan University, 2016 - 2018
- Jinghan Cui, North China Electric Power University, 2017 - 2018
- Syed Asad Hussain, City University of Hong Kong, 2017
Visiting Scholars and Postdocs
- Wei Xie, Visiting professor, 2019
- Xiaoqiang Zhao, Visiting professor, 2018 - 2019
- Xunyuan Yin, Postdoctoral fellow, 2018 - 2019
- Langwen Zhang，Visiting professor, 2018 - 2019
- Aimin An, Visiting professor, 2018 - 2019
- Su Liu, Postdoctoral fellow, 2017 - 2018 (General Electric)
- Lothar Berger, Visiting Professor, 2018. http://portal.hs-weingarten.de/en/web/bergerl/startseite
- Fariborz Kiasi, Postdoctoral fellow, 2015 (TPC Group)
- Ridong Zhang, Visiting professor, 2017
- Bin Wei, Visiting professor, 2016 - 2017
- Shurong Hao, Visiting professor, 2014 - 2015
- Jun Xu, Visiting professor, 2015
- Jing Zeng, Visiting professor, 2014 - 2015, 2016
- Ouguan Xu, Visiting professor, 2013 - 2014